[cdt-debug-dev] stop and resume processes

Hi,
We need to connect debugger to a selected process
and stop all other processes with (Kill -23 PID).
 After debugging, the stopped processes must resume
(Kill-25 PID). We have already stopped processes in
 the class processList i
 n package org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.solaris.
 But how can we resume these Processes ( in which class?)?.

What do you think? Or any other better solution?

Thanks

Danie M.

Jetzt neu! Schuetzen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 3 Monate