Re: [cdt-debug-dev] Line Breakpoint problems again ...

Hi, Thx for the fast reply!

1. i have only 1 source file in the whole 'dummy test project'.
2. code is actually being generated because when i 'run' not debug
i get the correct results (program hangs because i put an infinite
loop in its middle).
i checked for debug configuration settings and optimisations are off
and everything seems normal.

any other things i could check?