RE: [cdt-debug-dev] eclipse cdt debugger with wxWidgets does not run probably

Title: eclipse cdt debugger with wxWidgets does not run probably

Did you apply the Path Mapping trick to map cygwin paths to real Windows paths in the Source lookup?

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

From: cdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mueller, Johanna
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 5:39 AM
To: cdt-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-debug-dev] eclipse cdt debugger with wxWidgets does not run probably

Hello,

I have some problems  using the cdt debugger. My eclipse is running on a windows xp. In my project I am using the cygwin compiler and the wxWidgets library.

I already had to write my own makefile, because cygwin interpretation of slashes is different than the interpretation of windows xp.

Now I tried to use the debugger. I have no warnings or error messages. But I have no c++ source file which shows me where in the code I stopped. I can some information in the window memory, module, register, the tree of the debug window... I can set breakpoints (even if I can not figure out if they actually work) I can see some assembler code. But this all does not help me to figure out where in my c++ code I am.

I guess the problem might be in my makefile, so I will add it to this mail.

<<Makefile>>
I would be pleased to receive any help, which might help me to get this debugger running with this project.

Thank you in advance.

Johanna

Johanna Müller

Mechatronics - Research  &  Development - Business Team Process Weighing & Control (Industry)

Tel./Phone:             +49 551 308 3581
E-Mail:                 <mailto:johanna.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sartorius AG
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Göttingen
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Göttingen HRB-Nr. 1970
Vorstand: Dr. Joachim Kreuzburg, Vorsitzender; Olaf Grothey; Dr. Günther Maaz
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Prof. Dr. Dres. h.c. Arnold Picot, Gauting

Disclaimer :

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual
addressed. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please notify us
immediately by return reply. Be sure to delete this message and all its
attachments from your system. Please note that any unauthorized review,
copying, disclosure or any other use of this information is strictly
prohibited. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
received late or incomplete, or could contain viruses. The sender therefore
does not accept any liability for any error or omission in the content of
this message, either of which are caused as a result of e-mail transmission.
If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version.
Thank you.

Back to the top