[cdt-debug-dev] Eclipse

Good Morning.

I'm trying to debug C code using Eclipse CDT and GDB.

I'd like to find a manual or a tutorial about that but I had no luck till now.
First of all I'm unable to see the Help -> Help Contents from my Eclipse installation. I can browse the Index but I just see white pages when trying to read an help doc related to a topic of that index.

At the moment I'd be very happy if I find the way to add my own program variables on the Variable view of the Eclipse Debug view. I just see some strange variables there but no way to add the variables of my program code that would definitely help me with debugging.

Thanks for your attention.

Regards.

Manolo di Domenico, Foreign student at FIB (UPC, Barcelona)
Originary from "Universitá Federico II" (Naples)

Prueba algunos de los nuevos servicios en línea que te ofrece Windows Live Ideas: tan nuevos que ni siquiera se han publicado oficialmente todavía. Pruébalo

Back to the top