RE: [cdt-debug-dev] GDB Maintainer

On Sat, 2007-04-07 at 10:54 -0400, Doug Schaefer wrote:
> Thanks, Ewa,
>
> I was happy to meet Michael at EclipseCon. With so many CDT users relying on
> gdb it will be great to have a gdb maintainer working closer with the CDT.
> Welcome, Michael, and thank you both!

Pleased to be here.  I am (you're probably expecting this)
a command-line-interface kind of guy, but I've worked closely
with several of gdb's historical GUI interfaces.  I'm spending
a little time scanning the Eclipse tutorials and newsgroups
slash mailing lists, to come up to speed.

Thought I'd see if I could get as far as building and debugging
gdb under eclipse, just as a proof of concept.   ;-)

Thanks for the welcome,
Michael Snyder

Back to the top