RE: [cdt-debug-dev] contents of a binary object in the CDT views

John,

As far as I remember it was broken for Linux when we switched to the Translation Unit approach. I don't know whether it has been fixed or not. I can't find the bug it's submitted to cdt.core and I lost the track when I moved.

Mikhail

From: cdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Cortell
Sent: 26 March 2007 14:37
To: CDT Debug developers list; CDT Debug developers list
Subject: RE: [cdt-debug-dev] contents of a binary object in the CDT views

Mikhail, I don't understand. The Translation Unit approach is what's there now and it seems to be working.

John

At 04:05 AM 3/26/2007, Mikhail Khodjaiants wrote:
John,

The approach based on TranslationUnit was broken, serious changes needed
to fix it. I am not sure if anyone has looked at it since.

Mikhail

--

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.

Back to the top