RE: [cdt-debug-dev] contents of a binary object in the CDT views

Nope; not what I meant.

The modules view provides extra information; I'm not looking to carry that over. I'm just talking about extending the criteria of what shows up in the list to cover assembler labels, which many assembler develops treat as functions.

John