[cdt-debug-dev] Launch Config Rant (was: Gdbserver connection problem -- Replycon t ains invalid hex digit 59)

Getting rid of the whole launch configuration concept saves the day :)

At the very least, it might worth rethinking the whole thing. Maybe we
should have different launch configurations per debugger (e.g. MinGW,
Windows, cygwin, Linux gnu, ...) instead of trying to share (which I hear no
one does anyway).

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member