Von: cdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von John Cortell
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 8. Februar 2007 14:31
An: CDT Debug developers list; CDT Debug developers list
Betreff: RE: [cdt-debug-dev] Gdbserver connection problem -- Replycontains invalid hex digit 59

Yes, just as the toolchain is picked up from PATH. Making sure your
gdb is first in the PATH is the easiest solution.

More involved solutions are available; you could tweak the CDT code
for your product or add a new debugger plugin (CDI client) that
mostly reuses the gdb/mi client code, but contains special discovery
launch logic and/or custom preferences for your gdb.

John

At 04:48 AM 2/8/2007, Bulent Egrilmez wrote:
>Thanks for the answers though it was not relevant to CDT
>
>But I guess this one might be relevant , what is the easiest way of
>changing the GDB used by CDT to another custom gdb?
>Does CDT use the global path'd cygwin gdb?
>
>Regards,
>Bulent

Back to the top