[cdt-debug-dev] CDT 4.0 wizard page problem

Oh, and of course, after hitting Send, it occurred to me that I should see what happens if I remove the managedbuilder test plugin from my workspace. Walah...no more strange wizard page. That doesn't seem right to me--that the mere presence of the test plugin should alter the behavior of the tools. So I'm not retracting my email this time, but I will say that I figured out how to get around the problem. :-)

John

Back to the top