From: cdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto: cdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Haoquan JIANG
Sent: 04 December 2006 19:02
To: cdt-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-debug-dev] Re: Line breakpoint does not seem to work

Hello all,

I am using zylin embededcdt with cdt version 3.1.0.20060407 and a mips-elf gdb for embeded debug.

Anyhow, the line breakpoint (I mean source file line breakpoint click) would not be set via gdb(  one can see from the gdb console by "info break", no entry was made when line break inserted) and therefore not hit.

Could some one point out where this failure can lie in? I had a old version of micro code to my processor, where line breakpoints functioned correctly. Just after I use my new(complete different) micro code, which might have used a little different complied settings(-g, everything i think that would matter stays), I found the dissasmbly is not quite in order than what I expected. Could that be the problem? If yes, how can I change the settings to make dissasmbly accord to the source file?

Thanks for the help,

--
Jiang,Haoquan

Apartment.4.20
Kassernenstrasse 12. c/o NIT
21073 Hamburg

--

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.

Jiang,Haoquan

Apartment.4.20
Kassernenstrasse 12. c/o NIT
21073 Hamburg