[cdt-debug-dev] (gdb) prompt usage

Hi,
I'm trying to descipher what is the purpose of the GDB primary and secondary prompts. It appears to me that secondary prompt is used when the CLI entered from the console is incomplete, and the client is expected to complete the command and send it. (SessionProcess.java:90) But what I find really confusing is that the TxThread does not pay attention to the prompt at all. So whether there's a primary prompt, secondary prompt or no prompt, the MI commands will be sent to GDB regardless.

Thanks
-Pawel

Back to the top