From: cdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:cdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Elisa
Sent: 19 November 2006 17:21
To: cdt-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-debug-dev] Debug porcess

Hy

I have a little problem in debugging a C program with Eclipse.

My programe use fork() to launch some process that I want to debug, but
I can't.

If someone can tell me how I can debug those process.

Thank's a lot.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.