RE: [cdt-debug-dev] Using cross-gdb in the debugger

You need to set the right binary parser for your project. Go to the project's properties - "C/C++ Build"->"Binary Parser".

From: cdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ???
Sent: 10 November 2006 02:47
To: cdt-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-debug-dev] Using cross-gdb in the debugger

Hi all.

I have a problem when execute eclipse 3.2 CDT debugger.

I hope to use the cross-gdb at the debugging.

So, I make c-project (C/C++ perspective) and compile this project

and select the Run->Debug->Debugger (Cygwin gdb Debugger).

The result is The CPU is not supported by selected debugger.

So,I modify org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core/plugins.xml files. (native -> *).

And execute a eclipse with -clean option at the command prompt.

But, The CPU is not supported by selected debugger message is occurred again.

I wanna use cross-gdb as Cygwin gdb Debugger.

Is someone could help me ?

--

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.

Back to the top