[cdt-debug-dev] List of Plan items

Bonjour,
	Folks, it seems that I will finally get some free cycles to work on
the CDT-debug stuff in a couple of weeks.  I was discussing with Mikhail of
some possible plan items for the next release:

- Update the CDI interface
- Better support for the GDB/MI latest version and new features
- GDB macro support (Detail pane), there is an enhancement PR about this

If you folks have some other things that you consider high priority or some
things that are currently being worked please bounce a PR on the list, so we
can compute a list of what we can achieve.

Back to the top