RE: [cdt-debug-dev] source mappings and debugger

Ok, Ken's change is to accommodate need of both our Nokia debugger and
GDB, namely
1) keep my change in CBreakpointManager::setBreakpointsOnTarget0(),
namely pass full path instead of file name in lineBreakpoint setting.
2) move Mikhail's change to MI plugin, namely converting full path to
file name in MI.

So it does not solve John's problem, I believe.

As to why the marker disappear, it's because in our CDI code (John,
please look at BreakpointManager::setLineBreakpoint()) we added code to
remove the breakpoint when backend fails to set a breakpoint during
debug.

As to John's problem, I still think it's likely because wrong file path
is passed to backend. Anyway, let's see what John will discover.

Regards.

-- Ling