Re: [cdt-debug-dev] source mappings and debugger

CBreakpointManager.isTargetBreakpoint does get hit.

The breakpoint circle appears for a very brief instant then disappears. You can barely see it, it happens so fast; but it's clear it's being set then cleared immediately.

The debug information has absolute paths to the source.

John