AW: [dsdp-dd-dev] RE: [cdt-debug-dev] JTAG (was: The fate of thecurrent GDB suppor t in CDT)

Daniel / Doug,

> Just like in CDT, or in Eclipse as a whole, it's important to think
> about the correct abstraction layer for any task.  We ship a set of

this reminds me of the discussions I read on the DSDP TM list about
board description standards and such stuff. I have not followed this
very closely, but isn't this the mission of DSDP TM, to provide
abstractions for all sorts of target systems, including JTAG probe
controlled boards?

Just another thought

Norbert

Back to the top