From: cdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:cdt-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mikhail Khodjaiants
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 8:26 AM
To: CDT Debug developers list
Subject: RE: [cdt-debug-dev] GDB support in CDT

>Does GDB have to be tied to CDT development cycles?

Currently, the trend is to synchronize the release dates of all Eclipse
projects. But it is up to community to decide.
And again the problem with the bug fixing is the lack of resources. I
believe the current approach with mainteneance branches works fine, but the
cycles are too short.

Cheers,
Mikhail