[cdt-debug-dev] Add memory monitor dialog

Samantha,

The platform dialog for adding a memory monitor accepts an empty expression string. The code seems intentional in allowing this. With CDT, doing so results in an error dialog and an MI error string in the gdb console.

What is the use case that made this possible? Partly curious, but mostly I need to know whether I should allow the same thing in the CDT dialog override (the address-space support feature).

John

Back to the top