[cdt-debug-dev] Pipes, redirection of input

Hello,

Sorry for the (probably) dumb question:

I am debugging a program that would normally be used like this:

cat somefile.txt | program

In other words, my program gets fed a file from the console and
processes it by reading and writing to stdin and stdout.

How can I set up my project to accept its input like this during
debugging? Can I use redirection and piping while debugging?

How do I set the debugging options to pipe the output of a 'cat' command
to my program?

Thanks in advance.

Back to the top