RE: [cdt-debug-dev] Projectless development

What kind of commands were you thinking of? Does it need to communicate to a
currently running instance of CDT? Or did you just want to run a command
that starts a debug session (kind of like ddd)?

There have been a few requests to support project-less debug. I wonder if a
good approach would be to create an RCP-based client that includes
everything you need to do this but without the need for magic
workspaces/projects. I would hope that the cdt debug plug-ins could be used
in such an environment. I wonder how much work that would be...

Doug