Re: [cdt-debug-dev] where to start my thread?

Hi,Mikhail Khodjaiants,thank you for helping me.

On Fri, 2004-04-16 at 09:07, Mikhail Khodjaiants wrote:
> You shouldn't add code to the existing plugins. Instead you should create
> your own plugin and implement IDebugEventSetListener. Based on the events
> that the debug framework sends you can start your thread, and do whatever
> you want to do. That's a standard approach.

I did what you said, create a new non-UIPlugin extends the Plugin class
and also implement the IDebugEventSetListener, and register the listener
to DebugPlugin at the startup method of my non-UIPlugin.
   DebugPlugin.getDefault().addDebugEventListener( this );

but when I run my runtime-work bench, my new non-UIPlugin never loaded
by eclipse, So what should I do in order to ask eclipse to load my
non-UIPlugin before the load of the DebugPlugin.

Thanks!!

Yan

Back to the top