[cdt-debug-dev] Documentation for Debug Preferences

I am currently updating the documentation for the CDT preferences and noticed there are some new UI elements in the Debug section.

e.g.
Automatically refresh registers
Automatically refresh shared libraries
Maximum number of instructions

Normally we include a quick reference blurb on each element in the reference section of the help, and possibly a more detailed overview in the Concepts or Tasks section.   Do we have any doc updates for Debug, GDB MI and Source Code Locations?

If not, I would be happy to make the changes in the help files if someone can forward me the descriptions of these elements.

Either way we should coordinate our efforts so our changes do not overwrite each other.

Thanks!

Dave Williams
Technical Writer
Rational Software