Re: [cdt-debug-dev] Debug Model and MP

I guess it depends on how you are using these debuggers on the MP system (where I assume
MP = Multi-processor?). My thoughts for multiple debugger under a single launch are if
the debugger supported following fork(), then it could create another debugger
session under that same launch attached to the child, allowing debugging of both parent
and child in a single launch. Other then that I don't know of other scenarios where multiple
debuggers under a single launch make sense.

Chris Songer wrote:

Hi!

When you have multiple debuggers churning connected to an MP system, is it going to be easier doing that with multiple debuggers and processes under a single launch or multiple launches? Any thoughts are appreciated.

Summary of what worked coming when it gets working.

Thanks!
-Chris