Re: [cdt-debug-dev] Implementing View in Debugger

Hi!!!

My problem is overpassed!  ModelManager recieves notification from Debugger! Thanks a lot.

But I have another question  :)

While solving my problem I had to add some code into CDebugTarget.java. In particular I added in function initialize() such a string         initializeModelManager();

and function

        protected void initializeModelManager()
        {
                fModelManager = new ModelManager( this );
        }
Also I added in function getAdapter() following strings

      if ( adapter.equals( ModelManager.class ) )
              return getModelManager();
and function getModelManager() and so on.

Can I somehow avoid this situation?  I don't want to correct or add something in source files. May be I do something wrong...

Igor S. Zamyatin

Interstron Ltd.
email:  isz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel:    +7 (095) 269-4713