Re: [cdt-debug-dev] About working with memory in debugger

> This is a multipart message in MIME format.
> --=_alternative 005238A3C3256C62_=
>
>    Thanks, Thomas!
>
> I just wanted to ask what command of GDB/MI or CLI would use CDT Debugger
> in order to change memory in specified address. Be exactly - what command
> CDT Debugger  will send to gdb when I would want to change memory?

data-write-memory

If you are interested, when starting the second runtime-workbench you can set
tracing to "true" for the cdt.debug.mi.core plugin, when debugging you will be
able to see the entire MI dialog between gdb and the plugin.

Back to the top