Re: [cdt-debug-dev] Assembler and Debugger

> This is a multipart message in MIME format.
> --=_alternative 004FB8AEC3256C45_=
>
> Hi, all!
>
> Is it somehow possible now (or if no will it later) to debug assembler
> files by CDT Debugger?

We only have one implementation of the debug component: gdb/mi.
So if gdb can locate the source and indicate that the instruction
was from file foobar.S, when you next/step, the file will be open
in the Editor at the line number pointed by gdb.

Back to the top