RE: [cdt-debug-dev] Used configuration

Great, you're signed up!

FWIW, I did some quick tests with Cygwin the other day (after your
as the debugger. I had to make one change to the gdb launch command
(need to pass "-nw" to cygwin gdb else it runs insight) but after that,
I was debugging "hello world" self-hosted on windows.

We should have further discussions on what will need to be changed
and how we can integrate with things like autoconf.

Thanks!

Sebastien