Re: [cdt-debug-dev] Missing GdbMessages_en.properties in Build environment

Hi Linda,

I tried to do "make jar" in my build environment and
GdbMessages_en.properties was properly put into my jar file.
Are you building from the latest code base?  Why are you building from
com.ibm.debug.gdbPicl instead of
org.eclipse.cdt.debug.gdbPicl?  We have renamed com.ibm.* to
org.eclipse.cdt.* a while ago.

Please let me know how you got your source codes.  Maybe I can try
reproducing the problem with the version that you are using.

I am not sure if this is a makefile problem or if GdbMessages_en.properties
file is missing from your source tree.
Could you please make sure that GdbMessages_en.properties is found in
com.ibm.debug.gdbPicl/com/ibm/debug directory?
If the file is there and the makefile is not putting in the jar file, then
I think there is something wrong with the version of your
Makefiles.  You may want to consider getting the lastest code base from
www.eclipse.org.

Regards,
Samantha Chan

Back to the top