[cdt-debug-dev] Module class needs to be expanded

There is a critical thing I need to discuss with
cdt-debug-dev.  Currently CDT/debug assumes that a
module(shared lib or main) has only one address range
which isn't a generic case. Since an elf file can have
multiple text and data areas theoretically, Module
class should use two(at least) variables to describe
address ranges(for example textAddress and
dataAddress) and I think  LinkedList would be the data
type for these variables.

Linda

Moderator,
I sent this message last week using my IBM-email
address and it didnt' get posted. I subscribed
cde-debug-dev with my IBM-email addr this morning and
confirmed it, then I re-sent the message from there,
it still said "awaits for morderator approval". It
seems that I can only use my yahoo email address to
post messages to the cde-debug-dev list. Please
disregard the previous messages I sent to you.