Re: [cbi-dev] Publish to Maven Central

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 7, 2020 at 9:56 AM Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
synthesize the pom.xml from the p2-metadata [...]'s not that funny.
MIHO - creating a p2-repo from maven is a lot easier than the other way.

I agree with that, and I think it's a pity actually because MANIFEST-first approach has a lot of benefits and seems more simple and powerful.
So I'm wondering, do you think the story of generating a plain Maven artifact from an eclipse-plugin artifact is something that can be improved with a nice solution in Tycho somehow?

Back to the top