[cbi-dev] [Jenkinsfile + Kubernetes agent] How to deploy to download.eclipse.org?

Hi,

When using a kubernetes agent in a Jenkinsfile on CJE (jenkins.eclipse.org/wildwebdeveloper in this case), how can I copy the build output (a p2 repository) to download.eclipse.org?
I tried mounting the download.eclipse.org volume with
```
apiVersion: v1
kind: Pod
spec:
  containers:
  - name: container
    image: kdvolder/mvn-plus-npm
    tty: true
    command: [ "cat" ]
    volumeMounts:
    - mountPath: download.eclipse.org
      name: download.eclipse.org
  volumes:
  - name: download.eclipse.org
    hostPath:
      path: /home/data/httpd/download.eclipse.org
      type: Directory
```
But
```
io.fabric8.kubernetes.client.KubernetesClientException: Failure executing: POST at: https://172.30.40.1/api/v1/namespaces/cje/pods. Message: Forbidden!Configured service account doesn't have access. Service account may have been revoked. pods "buildtestpod-7hf52-fgxqk" is forbidden: unable to validate against any security context constraint: [spec.volumes[0]: Invalid value: "hostPath": hostPath volumes are not allowed to be used].
```

Any suggestion?

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE developer, for Red Hat DevelopersH

Back to the top