Re: [cbi-dev] JIPP docker: command not found

Hi Mikaël.

Well, the job I have linked was just an experiment to see what is provided by CBI.

What we (N4JS) actually need is:
 - maven 3+
 - Ant
 - JDK 8
 - Xvfb
 - Node.js 8 (LTS)

Managing all those and other build node configurations is annoying. That is why the project uses docker
to manage build infrastructure. Actually, in the Jenkinsfile we configure agent by building docker image on
the fly and then it is used as environment in which actual build is running.

Are you saying that CBI is not providing docker, and there are not plans to provided that?

If so, what about other tools I have mentioned? I have seen that maven, Ant and JDK are provided,
but what about the rest?

Node.js is mandatory for us. We are interfacing with it a lot. In some cases external processes
are started which need to locate and trigger Node.js on their own.
Can we request Node.js installation?

Cheers,
Jakub