[cbi-dev] upgrading to jarsigner v1.1.3

Hi,

I am trying to upgrade the jarsigner plugin to v1.1.3 in my build but run into following build problems:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.cbi.maven.plugins:eclipse-jarsigner-plugin:1.1.3:sign (sign) on project org.eclipse.ease.releng:
Execution sign of goal org.eclipse.cbi.maven.plugins:eclipse-jarsigner-plugin:1.1.3:sign failed: Plugin
org.eclipse.cbi.maven.plugins:eclipse-jarsigner-plugin:1.1.3 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved:
Failure to find org.eclipse.aether:aether-util:jar:0.9.0.M2 in https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/cbi-releases/ was cached in the local repository,
resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of cbi has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

Seems this is a new dependency that cannot be resolved. Currently I have just the cbi repository added to my pluginRepositories list:

            <url>https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/cbi-releases/</url>

Anyone knows whats missing to resolve org.eclipse.aether?

In case it helps, my master pom is available here [1]

thanks
Christian

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/ease/org.eclipse.ease.core.git/tree/releng/org.eclipse.ease.releng/pom.xml

Back to the top