Re: [cbi-dev] Maven release plug-in at eclipse.org

In case anyone's interested, I've filed the following:

512002: enable Mylyn WikiText release builds to use maven-release-plugin on HIPP

David

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 8:59 AM David Smiley <david.w.smiley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yeah it's done from my workstation, and I'm totally fine with that.  On my workstation I have total control whereas it would take additional work to automate it all and figure out how it would occur from a HIPP instance.  I made this conscious trade-off considering releases are infrequent.