Re: [cbi-dev] [cross-project-issues-dev] Draft announcement: New Simrel "BuildMaster"

Hi,

Thanks Denis for the introduction.

First of all I would like to thank David Williams for all he has done to
bring the Simultaneous Release to it's current state. It won't be easy
to carry on his legacy, but I'm standing on the proverbial shoulders of
giants. :)

I would also like to stress that the Simultaneous Release is a community
effort. I will do my best to support the community, as well as maintain
and improve the existing tools and processes.

There might be (small) bumps on the road ahead, but I'm sure they can't
stop the release train from reaching the (release) station safe and sound.

Regards,

Fred