Re: [cbi-dev] p2 repo analyzers to fail if some rules are violated

On 10/18/2016 09:43 AM, Mickael Istria wrote:
I hope the documentation will suffice to start getting some adoption. Or maybe we should announce it to the cross-project-issues-dev mailing-list as well?

I was going to wait to announce anything until better documented, and some of the tests with obvious errors fixed.

But perhaps you could convince some few individual projects to adopt and get a "grass roots" effort started. That might give a better idea if "ready" and "suitable" -- advancing a little at a time -- similar to how some infrastructure items (or, even Android updates, I've heard) are deployed a "few at a time" as part of their quality control.

Back to the top