[cbi-dev] Install dependency to external p2 site

Hi,

not sure if this belongs here, but possibly other projects have a similar problem:

For EASE we have some optional features available on our p2 site which require Nebula components. So when a user selects such a feature without having the nebula update site configured, he will get an error message. What I want to do now is to configure my feature and define the remote nebula update site that is needed during installation. Is there a way to configure such a step? Eventually touchpoint actions could work. There exists an addRepository action. But from its documentation it seems it will only work for future updates.

--
Christian

Back to the top