Re: [cbi-dev] Best tool to check binary compatibility

I would suggest to have a look at how bnd (https://github.com/bndtools/bnd) and Cedric's baseliner - which uses bnd - (https://github.com/cbrun/baseliner) compute differences between Java class from a binary compatibility point of view.

Something that would be really great is a p2 deployment service that could do this check against the previous version of the repo and reject the deployment if the versions are not properly updated (or if they are binary compatible in case your case is to provide a binary compatible new versions only).

Cheers,
Mikael