[cbi-dev] What is correct procedure to restart HIPP instance?

I'm wondering if this is a "bug", or I do not know correct procedure to restart a HIPP instance. Today I restarted 'simrel' HIPP instance, and was surprised it actually "killed" a job in progress to do the restart.
No harm for what it did today, but ... was just surprised. I thought it would first put Hudson into that "waiting for jobs to finish before restarting" state, and then, restart once current jobs were complete.

Am * I * supposed to put it in that "prepare to restart" mode first? And then press the restart button on accounts page?

Or .... should I enter a feature request, to allow both type of restarts? (restart now, killing jobs if needed, vs. restart once current jobs are complete?).