Re: [cbi-dev] Generating API documentation

Ah, thanks. I was thinking too complicated regarding adding the toc. Works like a charm.

thanks for your support, guys!

Christian

On 20.02.2015 10:20, Mikael Barbero wrote:
Hi Christian,

If your issue is just to attach the Javadoc to another toc file, I don't understand why you need to use anchor. You could generate the javadoc's toc file wherever you want (see [2]). Then in your master toc file you can reference it:

<topic label="Reference">
<link toc="help/developer/toc-javadoc.xml"></link>
</topic>

Back to the top