Re: [cbi-dev] Generating API documentation

Hi Christian,

As Jan said, for 1, platform URIs are resolved against your target platform. It includes all the artifacts that have been build during the build (sic). So in your case you should specify "platform:/plugin/another.plugin"

For 2, tocOptions is of no help. It only allows you to change the main label of the toc (see [1]). You should raise a bug against Tycho if you want to that.

If your issue is just to attach the Javadoc to another toc file, I don't understand why you need to use anchor. You could generate the javadoc's toc file wherever you want (see [2]). Then in your master toc file you can reference it:

<topic label="Reference">
<link toc="help/developer/toc-javadoc.xml"></link>
</topic>

Cheers,
Mikael