Re: [cbi-dev] Generating API documentation

> When using jars.extra.classpath, how are platform URIs resolved?
> Against the target platform? My maven cache? The current maven build?
> I also tried to use relative locations, like "../another.plugin" but this did not work.

see [1] for syntax of jars.extra.classpath.
jars.extra.classpath entries are resolved against the effective content of the target platform [2], just like the rest of the build.

Regards
Jan

[1] https://eclipse.org/tycho/sitedocs/BuildProperties.html
[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Target_Platform#Effective_content_of_the_target_platform