Re: [cbi-dev] Generating API documentation

Hi Christian,

There is the tycho-document-bundle-plugin (from org.eclipse.tycho.extras) that allows you to generate Javadoc for your bundles.

You may want to see how I set it up for EMF Compare (https://git.eclipse.org/c/emfcompare/org.eclipse.emf.compare.git/tree/plugins/org.eclipse.emf.compare.doc/pom.xml). As you will see, you can directly pass some arguments to the Javadoc tools so you should be able to do what you want with the -exclude parameter

Note that this mojo build the javadoc for all the dependencies of the bundle doc. If you don't want to define runtime dependency between your doc bundle and your bundles (and thus only compile-time dependencies), you may want to use the jars.extra.classpath directive in build.properties file (e.g., see https://git.eclipse.org/c/emfcompare/org.eclipse.emf.compare.git/tree/plugins/org.eclipse.emf.compare.doc/build.properties)

Please, feel free to ask for more help, I will be glad to help you to set this up.

Cheers,
Mikael