[cbi-dev] Generating API documentation

Hi,

I am looking for a way to automatically create API documentation for my eclipse project.
Basically I would like to trigger a mavan javadoc call.
My problem is that I either would get documentation for all classes - even those not exported by the manifest.mf -
or I would have to manually adjust package filter settings for the javadoc target.

Is there any nicer way to generate public API documentation automatically using maven?

thanks
Christian

Back to the top