[cbi-dev] Andmore UI Test Success

Just wanted to let everyone know I finally got the UI Tests running.

It was a combination of things that were causing problems, in particular the Android ADB couldn't be connected to until I added an environment variable ADBHOSTS that pointerd to the localhost loopback address. If ADB couldn't be connected to a Dialog was being displayed and it would lock up the UI.

I've alos added a class that monitors for any dialog boxes that pop up, and if they show up, it will just close them. This will help keep things happy going forward.

I'm at least able to run the tests, there are still some errors, but at least things are not locking up.

Dave

Back to the top