Re: [cbi-dev] CBI @ Eclipse

Hi Mikael,

Congrats! Let me know if you have any questions about something I worked on. I _may_ remember what I did and am happy to help.

Regards,

Thanh

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 9:08 AM, Mikael Barbero <mikael@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,

A short mail to let you know that I started a new position at the eclipse foundation last Monday. I will take over the role of release engineer after Thanh's departure in last September. I will be responsible for most of the things around CBI... I still don't know yet how to do everything Thanh was doing, so please, be indulgent ;)

As a committer on several projects @ Eclipse and also the project lead of EMF Compare I have a few ideas about how to help the community with all the release thing. I will eventually post some messages to this mailing list and I will raise some bugs in order to ask you for your feedback. I am looking forward to hear from you about these.

Kind regards,
Mikael