Re: [cbi-dev] Building a subset of platform based on a patch?

+1 for this option, I also would like to this this feature.

Am 05.01.2015 13:57 schrieb "Andrey Loskutov" <loskutov@xxxxxx>:
On Monday 05 January 2015 12:00 Mickael Istria wrote:
> I don't think there are such magic options.
> You'll most likely have to tweak the pom.xml files manually to remove
> locally some of the environments supported by Platform:
> http://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.releng.aggregator.git/tre
> e/eclipse-platform-parent/pom.xml#n211 and probably other pon files also
> defining environments (you'll discover them as you'll build ;)

Thanks!

Does it make sense to create a feature request or do you think maven can't
provide such flexibility?

I do not think that I'm alone who don't want to wait hours for some really
obscure platforms to be built if I only want to have a build for the current
platform.

--
Kind regards,
google.com/+AndreyLoskutov