Re: [cbi-dev] Unable to sign Mac OSX packages from EPP HIPP instance

On 12/11/14 01:26 PM, Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
Am 12.11.2014 um 10:24 schrieb Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Encourage our users to upgrade from proprietary/closed/unpredictable Apple/Mac stuff to Linux?
What did you smoke today?

I smoked some iCrack .. it is nasty stuff:

"our "app signing" service must be running on Mac OSX 10.9 (or higher)
in order to get "Version 2" resource envelopes. And, as of 10.9.5 (which cam out a week or two ago)
Version 1 signed apps will no longer work"

Who does that to its developer community? Now we're struggling to get these Mac computers (which look totally out of place in a data centre, by the way) updated to something that works.

Back to the top